This is a recording of the District Meeting presentation regarding the 2022 updates to the PRC report form and the PRC Committee module in DMS. You can access a PDF of the slideshow at https://www.una.ca/document/prcfdmsupdatespresentation.
Module Category: PRC
This module covers how to do the following in UNA’s Data Management System (DMS):
- Adding & removing PRC management access
- Locating PRC records
- Approving & rejecting electronically-submitted PRCFs
- Entering paper PRCFs into DMS
- Editing/updating PRCFs
- Manager Response Forms
- Managing PRCFs such as identifying the stage in the PRC process
- Closing PRC records
- Documenting PRC Committee meetings & creating agendas
Only Local Executives are able to grant or revoke PRC management access in DMS. To have access to the above DMS functions, PRC Committee members who are not Local Execs must be granted access by their Local Executive.
Click on a heading below to view the best practice in PRC joint presentation with Covenant Health or Alberta Health Services.